Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Perfect Dress~

sorry been a little M.I.A lately~ got too busy and too tired these days!  I hadn't really updated my other blog too!  This post is gonna be about some dress favorites I've picked out.  I had an idea of the dress I wanted to wear for both weddings but then my mind changes and feel that I won't really know until I try on THE dress.  but that won't happen for a while because I'm working on lose weight.

And update on the wedding date~  It has been changed to July instead of September because we'll get more time off to spend with my family at that time.  It's not stressing us out any because well we really can't start planning till he's finished with school in February.  Just a bit longer now~~

Now on to the dresses~  The first dress was/is my choice for the American wedding and the rest are just ideas for either wedding!




 Also because we're getting married in Korea, as part of the Korean tradition, I'll be wearing Korean traditional clothing at the end of the wedding.  This is called a Hanbok and I pretty much have my heart set on this one~




No comments:

Post a Comment