Saturday, November 5, 2011

A Wedding under the stars~

In order to try to relieve some stress about the heat that a summer wedding (in Texas) can bring, Youngsu and I talked about how great it would be to have an outdoor wedding AT NIGHT!

A Wedding Under the Stars~ Just think~ It'll be nice and cool and no need for extravagant decorations.  As Kelsey pointed out to me earlier in an email, the lanterns that I want would go great for decorations.  Plus everyone can come out and have a good time without worrying about getting off in time from work.

Also, we could have dinner under the stars and dancing and so much fun!

Our only issue to worry about would be bugs but that can easily be solved with nicely decorated insect repellant posts around the area we'll get married at.

I'm really excited about this plan because I can just imagine such a beautiful time together with family and friends enjoying the nice cool area and looking at the stars above~



No comments:

Post a Comment